Subject: Mailing list problems
From: [email-masked] (Jean Francois Groff)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 92 10:11:11 +0200

An error of configuration has prevented recent messages from being
broadcast to the list. Also, many new addresses that we collected were
wrong. My apologies to those who tried to post and received loads of
bounces. If you come to Geneva, I'll owe you a drink :-) Everything
should work fine now, and I'll re-post the messages that I know of.

  I'd like to take the opportunity of this administrative message to
ask for your cooperation: if you know a valid address for one of the
people mentioned below, please mail it to me. They have been removed
for now...

kova!floss
Elizabeth Porteneuve CNET CRPE Net Mgr -- JENC92 <[email-masked]>
Ermanno Polli - INFN Frascati - AIHEP-92 <[email-masked]>
Marc de Lyon -- JENC92 <[email-masked]>
John McMillan - Univ. Leeds - AIHEP-92 <[email-masked]>
Gottfried Mayer-Kress <[email-masked]>

  Your devoted list manager,

--
  Jean-Francois Groff ([email-masked])
  World-Wide Web initiative
  CERN, ECP division, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
  Phone +41 22 767 3755 -- Fax +41 22 767 7155
--
"The future will be better tommorrow."  -- Dan Quayle